About the job
- effective cooperation with veterinary doctors
- grow the business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts to achieve assigned goals
- contact on existing and potential clients to create sales and hit quantitative and qualitative sales goals
- provide expertise to Veterinarians and their staff through clinic visits, training and special events.
- monitoring and analysis of market data
- company representation and taking care of its good image
- experience in sales in the veterinary or zoological industry
- higher education, an additional asset will be a faculty diploma: animal sciences, veterinary science, animal nutrition technology or related fields
- focus on the results of work, the ability to create new sales opportunities
- high communication skills and positive attitude
- driving license B
- very good knowledge of German
- english or Polish in order to communicate with a team
About the company
Our client is a well-recognized brand in veterinary medicine and as a dynamic Polish company is currently operating in Poland and several European markets. Company develops and produces a wide portfolio of innovative products for small animals.
Their consistent R&D innovation has allowed them to expand the portfolio of such products to a number of brands and made the company the market leader of the whole category.
The scientific side to their business activity is also reflected by the “Vet Expert University” – a programme designed to exchange experience with veterinary experts based on their experience and scientific knowledge.